Medicare Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Quick Non-Invasive Device to Measure Pulse & SP02
The purpose of our Medicare Lifesense® Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is to measure your SPO2 levels and pulse. This means it checks how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body. It is used to monitor any type of condition that can affect blood oxygen levels such as COPD, Asthma, Pneumonia, Lung Cancer, Anaemia and Congenial heart defects. The Medicare Lifesense® Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Pulse oximetry is a quick, non-invasive and completely painless test which gives quick and accurate results within 10 seconds.
- Visualisation of the heartbeat.
- Pulse rate sound synchronised with heartbeat.
- Alarm function (Sp02 <88%, pulse rate <40 or >120).
- One button to start & automatic power off.
- Low power consumption.
- Rotate display.
- 2 AAA batteries included & lanyard.
Item no MD 1913