This course is designed to support you to prevent asthma deaths. The National Review of Asthma Deaths published in 2014 was a damning assessment of the way healthcare professionals care for people who suffer from asthma. Dr Mark Levy was one of the authors of the National Review of Asthma Deaths and as such we were extremely proud to welcome him to share his insights on to act on the report recommendations.
- We will revisit the definition of asthma.
- We will help you understand the pathophysiology of asthma.
- We will help you find out about the key findings of the National Review of Ashma Deaths.
- We will learn about how pharmacists and other healthcare professionals can address medication issues and begin to optimise athma therapy.
- We will gain an understanding about a range of asthma guidelines and how they could inform your practise.
If you complete the courses you will receive a certificate of achievement for your records.
Please read our CPD disclaimer before enrolling.