Professor Anna Murphy has for many years now demonstrated the highest level of leadership in pharmacy in the respiratory field. Anna is a Consultant Pharmacist with an interest in respiratory medicine and is widely published in this area. She has a passion for teaching professionals and patients about all things respiratory.
We were therefore very proud to welcome Anna to share another respiratory update.
- Inhaled corticosteroid.
- The use of low dose inhaled corticosteroid in the treatmetn of asthma.
- An update on SABA overuse.
- Anna’s view on nebulisers.
- Maintenance and reliever therapy.
- The respiratory green agenda.
- How changes in inspiratory respiratory flow affect output.
- Do COPD patients have insufficient inspiratory flow.
- Recycling of inhalers.
- Question and answer session.
About Professor Anna Murphy
Anna Murphy is a consultant respiratory pharmacist at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust and honorary visiting professor at DeMontfort University. The clinical aspect of her post offers assessment, medicines optimisation, monitoring and advice to people with respiratory disease, working both in hospital and across the interface. Anna currently works with several national groups and organisations on issues surrounding prescribing in respiratory disease. Anna has published widely and produced the “7-Steps to Success” education materials. Research interests include medicine adherence in people with respiratory disease and pharmacy practice research.
Please read our CPD disclaimer before enrolling.