This course is designed to support you to add structure to the process of assessing respiratory symptoms. Pharmacy in Practice Clinical Director will take you through a range of ways to begin to structure your approach to caring for this patient group.
- Learn about how to develop a structured approach to respiratory clinical assessment.
- Understand how to assess vital signs.
- Find out about how to inspect the chest.
- Learn about chest palpation.
- Gain an understanding of auscultation.
If you complete the courses you will receive a certificate of achievement for your records.
Please read our CPD disclaimer before enrolling.