At Pharmacy in Practice, we are committed to providing the best quality customer service to all our clients and prospective clients. We therefore welcome comments about our service so that we may continually improve. We want to help you resolve any concerns as quickly as possible and will progress any issues on the following basis:
- We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service or products even if it has not been positioned as a formal complaint.
- We will listen to your concerns, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not.
Our policy covers complaints about:
- The standard of service we provide.
- The behaviour of our staff.
- Any action or lack of action by staff affecting an individual or group.
Our complaints policy does not cover:
- Matters that have already been fully investigated through this complaints procedure.
- Anonymous complaints.
Our standards for handling complaints;
- Complaints, although rare, are treated seriously, whether they are made by letter, phone or email.
- You will be treated with courtesy and fairness and would ask that you approach our staff with the same respect.
- We will deal with your complaint promptly with an acknowledgement being sent by email within 3 working days.
- We aim to complete our investigations in a timely manner. Once the issue has been investigated and resolved, we will send a full reply detailing the outcomes.
How we use your data
We need to collect some data from you, for example when you order products/services, use our website, attend/complete our courses or contact us. We will not use any data for marketing purposes without your consent and if we need to share your data with any third party partners we will inform you. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how we use your data.
Approved Next Review Date: November 2020.
You can make a complaint by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.