The aim of Pharmacy in Practice is to provide:
- Dedicated information on pharmacy in the UK with a focus on Scotland.
- News & comment on pharmacy issues.
- Access to information & advice.
- A platform for pharmacists who are providing excellence in pharmaceutical care.
- A platform for pharmacy practice research.
- A voice for patients to help us become more patient-centred.
We have created an educational and editorial offer that will hopefully be useful to you in your professional practice. We hope you will join us and enjoy the myriad of benefits we now offer. It is a very exciting time for us as we embark on becoming a fully-fledged pharmacy-led training provider.
What do you get?
The price includes an annual subscription to the following content:
- Unlimited access to on-demand PIP educational content.
- Exclusive access to attend our brand new “Future Pharmacist” annual conference.
- Member discounts on our face to face training events including:
- Basic life support.
- Injection technique.
- Vaccination skills.
- Flu vaccination skills for beginners and refresher sessions.
- Covid-19 vaccination training.
- And many more training courses relevant to pharmacists.
- Unlimited access to weekly PIP CPD challenges. These now include pre-reg focussed topics.
- Get unlimited and exclusive access to the new PIP CPD classroom.
- Exclusive access to live webinars and Q&A sessions.
- Access to exclusive PIP professional dilemmas.
- Access to PIP insight articles by leaders in the pharmacy profession.
- Access to PIP career spotlight and insight articles.
- Access to exclusive interviews with leaders in pharmacy.
How to sign up
To get started simply fill in the form below and pay using the e-commerce function. Once you are signed up you will be allowed access to our educational content.
To join Pharmacy in Practice click here.
Legal & Compliance
We want you to get involved and be part of this website, so if you have any news or views, information or advice or want to share great examples of pharmaceutical care then please get in touch.
Pharmacy in Practice is edited by Johnathan Laird.
Follow Johnathan @JohnathanLaird