We were incredibly proud to welcome a friend and colleague of PIP consultant pharmacist Lelly Oboh to deliver this interactive session. This session is now available to view on demand.
During this webinar Lelly addressed the following learning objectives:
- The importance of understanding how polypharmacy happens and the potential impact it can have on patient outcomes.
- The relevance of the anticholinergic burden.
- Lelly will share her views on how pharmacists can help to reduce the risk of falls.
- She will outline some of the risks around the discharge process including the role of the pharmacist here.
- The importance of communication with the multidisciplinary team when patients transfer between care settings.