Pharmadoctor has announced the launch of its innovative new Ear Infection Pharmacy Service Package which is free to all UK community pharmacists.
The Pharmadoctor Ear Infection Service Package enables pharmacists to offer patients POM treatments following the confirmation of an ear infection during an examination.
The new pharmacy service package includes:
- Free Pharmadoctor Ear Infection eTool – consultation guidance software with integrated PGDs enabling pharmacists to offer 2 POM treatments for ear infection.
- Free Ear Infection online CPD training course including tips and advice on how to market the service.
- Full clinical support from the Pharmadoctor multi-disciplinary medical team.
- Free service marketing support such as POS materials, promotional videos and template social media adverts.
- Free pharmacy listing on the Ear Infection service page of the Pharmadoctor patient website which allows pre-service registration and the option for patients to complete their initial consultation remotely.
- Free patient referrals via PharmaDoctor’s digital advertising campaign.
Commenting on the new service, PharmaDoctor’s Service Development Pharmacist Ajit Malhi said:
“Our Ear Infection Service is a great addition for pharmacies already signed up to the Community Pharmacy Consultation Service (CPCS) and other minor ailment services across the UK. Now when patients with ear infection are referred to pharmacies via NHS111 or their GP practice, pharmacists can conveniently treat the patient’s infection without the need to pass them back to their GP.”
The Pharmadoctor Ear Infection Service Package is available to every UK pharmacist free of charge. All they need to do to activate and access their complimentary package is log into their usual Pharmadoctor account.