Date of prep: December 2020
Prescribing information and
adverse events reporting
For healthcare professionals only
Welcome to the on-demand recording of our series of five live free webinars on dry eye. These webinars are aimed at pharmacists and pharmacy teams.
Learning objectives for the webinar “Understanding the evolution of dry eye drops”
1. Understand how dry eye products feature in the UK OTC market.
2. Learn about the impact of preservatives in dry eye products on your patients.
3. Gain an understanding of the impact of viscosity in dry eye care.
4. Learn about how to support the protection of the ocular surface.
5. Learn about the preservative-free multidose delivery system called Abak.
Click on the image below to view the webinar on-demand recording.
About the presenter
Michael Stewart MRPharmS is a community pharmacist with 20 years’ experience in large multiples, smaller groups and independents. His background is in pharmacy training, having spent 6 years working for Buttercups Training as an NVQ3 knowledge assessor. Currently, he is a self-employed pharmacy consultant and medical author.
Pharmacy in Practice is a UK pharmacy publication with its roots in Scotland.