Date of prep: December 2020
Prescribing information and
adverse events reporting
For healthcare professionals only
Welcome to the on-demand recording of our series of five live free webinars on dry eye. These webinars are aimed at pharmacists and pharmacy teams.
Learning objectives for the webinar “The trouble with eye drops – Bottles and the role of the pharmacist in dispensing”
1. Understand the use of hypromellose in the management of dry eye in the UK.
2. Learn about the use of eye drops in glaucoma.
3. Gain an understanding of why eye drops are difficult to use.
4. Learn about some top tips to help you advise and coach patients on how to use eye drops.
5. Understand how to improve adherence in patients using eye drops.
Click on the image below to view the webinar on-demand recording.
About the presenter
Michael Stewart MRPharmS is a community pharmacist with 20 years’ experience in large multiples, smaller groups and independents. His background is in pharmacy training, having spent 6 years working for Buttercups Training as an NVQ3 knowledge assessor. Currently, he is a self-employed pharmacy consultant and medical author.
Pharmacy in Practice is a UK pharmacy publication with its roots in Scotland.