Pharmacy in Practice is proud to be running a series that will highlight outstanding community pharmacy colleagues from across the UK. We feel it is important to articulate exactly why the work of community pharmacy teams in all four nations is so important.
We want to hear from you about colleagues who quietly go above and beyond and embody the true spirit of community pharmacy.
We are casting our net wider than Scotland and welcome nominations from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. It would be really helpful to understand what it is about the community pharmacist, community pharmacy technician or community pharmacy team you have nominated that make them so special.
There are a few simple rules:
- The nomination must not be for an individual community pharmacy team member or community pharmacy team who have won an award in the last five years.
- You may not nominate yourself.
- We welcome nominations from the whole pharmacy team.
- We feel that community pharmacy locums who go above and beyond are often overlooked and don’t get the recognition they deserve so nominations for community pharmacy locums are welcome too.
- We would really like to find those community pharmacists who just get on with and don’t make a fuss about caring for people in the heart of their community.
This is just for fun and will hopefully highlight the vital role that community pharmacy teams across the country do to care for people in the heart of our communities.
Feel free to use the form below to give as much or as little detail as you like. Nominations will be treated in the strictest confidence. Once you nominate your colleague we will get in touch to see if they would like to be involved.