Professor Claire Anderson Chair of the English Pharmacy Board was kind enough to join us on the podcast to talk about her exciting new role in the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and also some interesting topics of the day. Below are some of the areas we covered.
- What have been the highlights of your illustrious career so far?
- You are involved in a project in Kenya. Could you tell us about this work you are involved in?
- How important is independent prescribing to the future of pharmacy?
- Do you welcome the new English community pharmacy contract settlement?
- What are primary care networks a re-invention of?
- What are your plans as Chair of the RPS English Pharmacy Board?
- In performance management terms is the RPS as an organisation not-performing, performing or legendary?
- Is it value for money joining the RPS?
- Should RPS events be free for pharmacy technicians?
- Should pharmacy technicians be permitted to be members of the RPS?
- Is there enough transparency in the RPS?
- How do you think the RPS is perceived by the members and also key stakeholders in the market?
- What is your advice to newly qualified pharmacists coming through?
If you prefer to never miss an episode you can subscribe on your preferred podcast platform. Just click on the links below to get going.